Pages

Monday, January 03, 2011

Welcome to 2011

It's been a long time since I've updated my blog - and even longer since I've updated my website. For the new year, I figured it might work out best if I combined the two.

:::::::

2011 brings about many changes and challenges. I will be going back to school for Speech Pathology tomorrow, while still working full-time as an AmeriCorps member at an elementary school. Plus, a lot of health issues have come up in my family and my boyfriend's.

Aside from the challenges the year brings, in the early fall, my boyfriend and I are planning a trip to somewhere far away. We haven't decided yet between Brazil, New Zealand, or Japan, but we will start delving into our plans over the next few months.

:::::::

As far as this blog goes, I hope to update it at least weekly. I hope I can keep it up!

No comments: