Pages

Sunday, March 01, 2015

Wish List: Aria Scale from Fitbit

I've been wearing a Fitbit pedometer for a few years now, and I love it. Especially now that they've added the challenges in the mobile app so you can compete with family and friends. I have my eye on the digital scale that Fitbit makes, too. It also syncs with your Fitbit account. (Plus, it shows a decimal point, unlike the old scale I'm currently using.) It's a little expensive, so I've created a 'wish list' item in my bank account so I can start saving up for it. Perhaps by this summer it will be mine! There's a link below for more information. 

Update: I acquired this scale in April 2015 - and I love it! It makes tracking my progress more fun and high-tech.

Fitbit Aria
Fitbit and the Fitbit logo(s) are trademarks of Fitbit, Inc.

No comments: