Pages

Saturday, February 05, 2011

Weekly Photo 2.5.2011

Yes, I'm going to go ahead and post another photo. I miss my maternal grandparents. Lately, a new project has been started in our family: to rebuild / repair the house my mom grew up in and my grandparents lived in until they passed. It's a beautiful old house that has a secret stairway that used to be for the servants - it is now closed off and the house has been divided up for renting. I am the oldest of the 3 girls in my family and I have the most memories of Gramma and Grampa, and that house. The following picture was taken a long time ago, and probably when I was either very young or not yet born. The location is the porch of the old house, where I remember swinging in that very same swing, probably singing to myself.

No comments: