Pages

Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Notre Dame-AmeriCorps National Conference

Sunday, February 14, 2010 at 12:18am

Today was such an emotionally charged day. I've been in a bit of a rut lately, trying to figure out what to do next in life, not sure what I else I can get from and give to my service site, etc. And today I learned a bit about other people's service experiences and I was blown away. It was as if some of them were talking directly to me and knew what I was thinking, even though they were talking to all 300+ of us. Some of the things I heard made me think about a second year with AmeriCorps in a different way: as an opportunity to do better and so much more the second time around. I'll have to post a few of the thoughts I was left with after our keynote speakers left the podium... But now I must get some rest.

No comments: