Pages

Wednesday, June 15, 2005

"Barb Wire"

My friend decided to rent this movie one night, due to curiosity. She wondered how bad the movie could be with Pamela Anderson in it. We almost watched it at my house, but my grandpa was working in the basement at the time and it would have been difficult to pay attention to the movie. So we watched it at her house. THANK GOD, because my grandpa hates nudity and the first 10 minutes of this movie is nothing but a wet Pamela dancing with her boobs hanging out. (no joke!)
My friend and I lost track of the plot about 45 minutes into the movie, but it didn't stop us from having a few good laughs. Pamela's character is an ass-kickin action hero that's hotter than a blacktop on a summer day... *ahem* she may be hot, but she's no actress. There's even some semi-bad guy that is so fat that he needs to be carried around in a bucket of a bulldozer and he lives in a junk yard. ha ha... great movie.

No comments: